Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Young.

Why be in a relationship? I'm young, I have my friends. And there's beautiful girls I can hangout with, without one on my hip gettin' jealous all the time that I just talk to them as another human being on this planet. I'd take this over being stuck with someone for right now in my life. I'm young. There's a globe with my name wrapped around it, and I think I need to pay a visit to it.

Why not go out in the world and live life? Go to a rave. Skydive. Taste the local drink. See the smiles of a foreign face. Make a friend.

Can't there be more than just small town USA? Yes. Not knocking it, 'cause it's totally radical for some of you out there. But there's bigger and better for me, and I want a city with a heartbeat that never dies.

It's time to live.

No comments:

Donate a buck or two!