Monday, November 17, 2008

The Game











Hey sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been really busy with football. Now that it's over, I can post more often. First off, I want to say thanks to Stephanie, Jennifer, Katelin, and Liz for coming out to the last game.Thursday night was the last game, and I got a few girls to come out and support us. I had alot of fun hearing them up in the stands. They got loud!!!! My mom taught them some old cheers from her high school days (many many MANY moons ago) and they cheered whenever we had a good play (which was rare). After the game, we went all went to Ihop afterwards and had even more fun. Steph got hyper, and starting singing with a hot sauce bottle. After that, we all headed home, and on the way, the girls somehow got ahold of the radio....they change the station like us guys channel surf! First rap, then hip hop, then jazz, then country, then back to rap! Haha I had alot of fun watching them sing to the songs. I got some of it on video, so enjoy!
>>Jake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aaaahhhhhhhhh i cant believe the entire worl can see that!

Donate a buck or two!