Monday, August 2, 2010

Firing Back

So Disneyland is selling those toy guns again from my childhood. I'm pretty happy about this! Heck, I might even buy one for old time's sake. In an article according to Mouse Planet
they're the same guns as before, just painted bright red and green, and are being sold in the " Pioneer Mercantile, Pieces of Eight, and the Indiana Jones store." What's funny is that back on my trip to Branson, I saw the same guns (hey, its the midwest, guns are common for even 6 year olds.) being sold, and posted a picture of them on my facebook with a comment stating " Hey DISNEY! Get back to selling these things!"

(photo from the trip)

Apparently they listen to me. So Disney, if you're reading this, please bring back the people mover, not with any movie tie in. Oh and also, could you please not put a Tinker Bell attraction in the old Motorboat Cruise area? Thanks so much.

No comments:

Donate a buck or two!