Monday, November 15, 2010

South Valley Sports




As much as I really don't like this valley, I gotta do a plug for a new sports program in town. South Valley Sports is a homeschooled program that is starting this next year. I figured I could do my little part in giving them some free advertising, and try to get some more people to know about them. Their site is still new, but adding new information quickly to the site. If you know someone in the South San Juaquin Valley that is homeschooled, or isn't in a public/private high school and wants to play sports, give the site a look, and get a hold of them. They'd love to have additional players and participants in their sports and P.E programs.

Link: South Valley Sports

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I give birth to interpret a insufficient of the articles on your website at this very moment, and I really like your line of blogging. I added it to my favorites entanglement period roster and last will and testament be checking promote soon. Divert check out my position as well and vindicate me know what you think. Thanks.

Donate a buck or two!