Sunday, May 27, 2012

BCHS Graduation

Went to the 2012 BCHS Graduation Yesterday, and I gotta admit, it's an odd feeling knowing you're out of high school, and those four years you think drag by are gone and done so fast! I mean, I know it's only been a year for me since high school ended, but in that year I've found the girl I love, ended the first year of college, am holding down a great job, and there's so much more coming up! Life is truly an exciting thing.

This is for all you aisle enthusiasts. You know who you are.


Jami and Con Con. The adopted kid that lives in the garage behind my house. 

Great friend of mine and Jami's, Vanessa who gave the best speech.
Sorry guys, aside from Mr. Ward, she rocked the mic up there.

Justus. This dude kills a rad bass line, and rocks it hard with 
the band Streetside Vinyl. If you haven't checked them out,

Cousin Natalie graduated!

My great friend Garrett. 

Alex

Jami and her nieces. Seriously, they're like, 18 levels of fun.

Jami and mini-reese witherspoon.


A book! With nothing but a paper saying "I just jumped through four years of hoops
to move onto another four years of jumping through hoops for an even more expensive paper!"

Jami and the speech girl.

Joke of high school. His name is Patrick Stewart. Therefor we rock the spock. 

We were rival catchers on the baseball team before his knee blew out. But I gotta say, he's a great guy. 

Cousins!

This guy and I used to get into so much trouble during film class..

Classic arm in arm. Wait for dapper day. We'll rock the Main Street.

Wade! He beat me to the dapper. 



Greatest teacher. EVER. She's the reason I love classic literature more than I did before.
And I still owe her a dole whip, churro, and 
copy of the Little Mermaid for all the bets I lost in her class.

Erin and Jami. Another lady who's inspired me in life, just not in English. This time it's photography.
You notice, given the dozens of photos I post...


She stole mah camera! Isn't she pretty?!

My girl and my second mama :)

We were both kind of tired after the day..ended it with a graduation party for Natalie.


No comments:

Donate a buck or two!