Thursday, November 1, 2012

Finding A Window When The Door's Shut


Declined. 


But that's okay. There's a reason for this, and actually, I'm not too upset over not getting it. Sure, it'd be cool to get the internship. However, the reason I'm not upset over it is because I can have family time now. I'm not going anywhere now for a while, and I'm happy with that. If you don't know why I'm happy, please read back to my last post (here: link ). I missed out on a lot of family stuff the past nine or ten months, and I don't want to miss more of it than I have to. 

I'm even planning on doing my major here, since they offer the same thing I was going to go south for, and it's cheaper for the same thing (Win goes to the chain  school system that is Cal-States). So I can save all my money, and not live poor and half-starved like I was gearing up for down south. Sure, it's pushing moving out of here a few years back, however long term, I believe this will pay off a lot better, considering the relationship I have now is blossoming into something great, and I have time to spend with my family that I really don't want to miss out on. I'm young. Why should I rush being alone in some apartment in the city yet? There's still time to be with my family like I always have, and I'm happy with this. So in a round about way, thank you, Disney for not accepting me (just yet, hopefully). There's still unfinished life to live where I am now, and I'm going to finish it here. 

No comments:

Donate a buck or two!