Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Girls

Y'know, girls are funny little things. They can suck you in with a bat of the eyelashes, and then whip you away and never look back. I've struck out, fouled out, and grounded out more than I ever have lately. First there was the break up and fight between a friend and that girlfriend. Then there was getting stood up at the beach, and then now there was the girl that decided to bring another dude to the show.

I'm a simple man, with simple likes and dislikes. And I'm finding it kinda hard to find what I want in a girl in high school, especially in a place where all the girls know each other somehow, and the only time they get a long is when they're talking about their current boyfriend and how much of a jerk he was/is, and who needs to break up with who.

I'm tired of having to run around the block to get to know someone because they "like me" too much, and "don't know what to say around me". Look, I'm a chill guy, I really don't care what we talk about, as long as the other person contributes to it, instead of me pining for questions and subject topics.

Is it too much to ask for a girl that's a devout Christian, not into drama, likes me for me, wants to wear my sweatshirt just so she can think of me when I'm not there, and knows how to enjoy life? I could go on, but that's for another potential post.

3 comments:

Ry said...

"Is it too much to ask for a girl that's a devout Christian, not into drama, likes me for me, wants to wear my sweatshirt just so she can think of me when I'm not there, and knows how to enjoy life?..."

yeah I think it might be.. :/

Red Leader said...

How come?

Ry said...

Because girls are difficult. I guess it's hard to find a perfect match. Might not be impossible, but maybe to much to ask for.

Donate a buck or two!