Sunday, April 11, 2010

The New (old) Park.





Went to Disneyland yesterday with the Family. Had a lot of fun, seeing that my old school's choir was in the area preforming, and then spending the rest of the day at Disneyland. First off, I had to walk back to the car to get my mom's phone, and the whole group was on the tram, and about 20 people screamed at me, and then my friend Ryan ran and gave me a pretty big hug. Gotta love that dude. The day was really fun, and I'm going to plan a trip sometime soon with a bunch of people to spend a FULL day down there, possibly from opening to closing. The group had to leave @ 7, so after they left, my family and I went over to DCA to check out the new stuff going on. Paradise Park is definitely going to be one of my favorite areas in the park. It officially opened today, except for the lowest tier (one closest to the water, with the wooden boardwalk). The overall area is just really nice, and mellow. The earthy brown tones of the groundwork, and the light structures, mixed with the green railings, and the soon-to-be lush vegitation growing in is going to be an awesome place to be.

1 comment:

Ry said...

That's awesome!
Especially that you ran into old friends.
asldjfalsdk im so excited about PPark and DCA

Donate a buck or two!