Friday, April 30, 2010

You Seriously Just Did That?

I was just on Facebook, and there was post from a friend at my old school bragging that they had just hacked the school's internet and got onto facebook. I couldn't help but laugh. I looked on their friends list, and sure enough, they are friends with not only the dean of women, but the president of the school as well!
If you're going to try to do something you're not, keep your trap shut until WELL AFTER you got away with it! I mean, there's stuff I've done that I've yet to tell people about. It's nothing bad, just clean fun. In fact, I think I'll spill the beans now. It's been all too long.
  • "borrowed" the dean of mens golf cart after school one time. drove to the lockers and back, parked it right where I picked it up.
  • One time when my parents were out of town on a trip, my friend was up, and we were facebooking. He/she said they wanted some In-N-Out. I agreed. He/she ended up driving all the way out to my house (30 minutes from town), and brought me a chocolate milkshake at 1AM. We ended up hanging outside on the back deck just talking about stuff. We never did anything stupid, just sat, talked, and drank milkshakes.
  • hacked the PC system myself at school. Downloaded 3 CD's and checked my facebook/twitter/Micechat.
  • snuck out of the house a few times to go get a soda down at the 7-11.
Some people just don't get the fact that in order to get away with things, you need to keep your mouth shut.

No comments:

Donate a buck or two!