Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Out With the Rough, In With The Smooth...hopefully.


Looks like the Matterhorn is getting new trains. I took a quick shot of one (without realizing what it was) while in line last Saturday, and last night, a photo leaked of one on the track untarped. The untarped photo is via @mousewait's Twitter, and the tarped photo is mine.

It looks like the new trains are going to be single seating, and have a lapbar. I personally like this, as I enjoy riding by myself for the most part. But for the people who love the intimacy of riding close to the ones they wish to protect against the yeti, well, they're going to be a little upset. Overall, they look really nice, and I can't wait to see if they help smooth out the rough patches on the ride.

1 comment:

Casey said...

NO WAY! WAHOO!!!!!!!!!

Donate a buck or two!