Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Still Alive

It feels like I haven't blogged as much, and I know I haven't...I've just been really busy with life. Working 30 hours a week, with 4 classes that take up a lot of study time, then a social life whenever I get a chance. The life of a college student is pretty stinking fast paced. Not to say I don't love it, I do. But when writing is a passion, and you don't have a lot of time for it, it's a little bit of a downer.

With that, here's some photos of the past stuff I've been doing..



 Went to the beach for a day. Had a great time with friends and my family. Hannah now loves watching surfers from the pier, and already wants to try out the sport.









 Had a day trip to LA. Dinner at Cheesecake Factory and walked around the Grove. Then checked out Mosaic at the Mayan. Easily one of the most rad churches you'll ever go to.











Had my birthday with friends. Went to a horror maze, and had appetizers at Denny's. Nothing too flashy, but hey, it was fun. :) 

No comments:

Donate a buck or two!