Saturday, December 10, 2011

Back to Blogging

It's been too long. I feel bad for not blogging as much, because this is something I really do love. Writing in general, actually, but even more when it involves social networking. So I guess I should play a bit of catch up for you, right? 

Girlfriend - For those that don't know, yes, I'm dating someone again. Jami's a great girl and I really do love being her boyfriend. She's such a wonderful girl and I love getting to spend as much time as possible with her. I couldn't ask for anyone better. We're actually going to be at Disneyland this month on the 28th. So if you see us, feel free to say hi!

School - Finished my first semester of college. Thank goodness it's over. It was a lot of fun, but highly stressful, just like every other college kid's life. Glad to get one semester down, and onto another one to get my general ed classes out of the way, and onto my major in a few years, hopefully down south. 

Work - Just like any other job, it DOES have its stressful moments. But I really do love working at Chick Fil A, and think it's a lot of fun. There's a marketing manager position available, and I was fortunate enough to get a meeting with the owner this next week to talk about the job. I really think that I could do a good job at that position because I LOVE talking to people, and networking. Not to mention, it's a really great challenge to me to find great and creative ways to advertise and present something. It'd be fun, and I'd be doing something I love even more if I got the job. But I don't know if someone out there is better than me, and I don't know if the owner would consider me a good option for the position. I just hope that I impress enough to get the job and follow through with my actions on the job in the future. If I don't get the job then I still don't lose anything because I'm working for an awesome company still.

Disney and theme park stuff - I've been laying low with this for the most part just because people are crazy in here for the most part. I love the parks and still have a good amount of insight to whats going on. I just don't talk about it much because I haven't felt the need to, and I don't have the time to get into arguments with people over what choices the theme parks are making. 

However with that said, there IS a chance that I might be helping start up a new website with some friends, that might be a happier, positive corner of the fan site world. the area needs it, especially with places like MiceChat and being so negative about things. 

And now with that, I'm going to sign off for the night, and finish watching Jerry Maguire on DirecTv. I am definitely going to try to blog at least weekly from here on as much as possible. I enjoy writing, and need to keep it up. 

No comments:

Donate a buck or two!