Monday, December 12, 2011

a Tin (Tin) full of Swag

It's been fun today. Photoshop work in the morning, work in the mid afternoon at Chick Fil A, and then spent the afternoon with my girlfriend at her house, and then dinner with her and my family tonight. Now when I get home, I check my mail, and see I got the new issue of Entertainment Weekly, and a few Christmas cards...and then a orange box. Thanks to Klout.com, I signed up for some free stuff they gave out on their website. Usually it's stuff I'm not totally interested in, but since this was film based, I figured I'd go for it and get the free stuff. On the site it talked about two free tickets to see the Adventures of Tin Tin, the new movie by Steven Spielburg and Peter Jackson. Now that I realized what I signed up for, it's really cool stuff! Check out the photos below..

Word. 

Stuffed Plush of Snowy? Yep. 


This photo doesn't really do the size justice, but the poster's pretty big!
A bit smaller than the one's you see advertised at the theater, and you'll get the idea of the size.

And then free tickets!




No comments:

Donate a buck or two!