Saturday, February 25, 2012

Returning...with change

It's been crazy lately. I have been resisting posting, just because there has been so much going on, and I've liked my privacy about things. I'm trying to find things to blog about that I'm dealing with, but making sure that the names/places of things can change so people outside the computer don't get hurt. What I'm getting at is that I'm wanting to write out what I'm going through, but without damaging others, writing it more fictitiously so other people could relate to the stories. I haven't been down to Disneyland since December, and I've been really low key on any news in general.

Maybe its because I've had other life priorities in place besides Disney. I've gotten cool backstage footage of some stuff that I'm not going to release, but other than that, I've had it on the back burner. There's some things I want to do with my blog, but  overall, I'm not sure which route I want to take my blog, because I like covering broad topics of my interests and hobbies, and also relating things to my personal life. What would you guys like to see on here in regards to writing? Let me know. Leave a comment down below, or e-mail me at mainstreetjake@yahoo.com. Or if you're on twitter, the link's in the side bar.

Now that I've got this written, I'm off to the beach to go skim boarding. 

No comments:

Donate a buck or two!