Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fog and the Beach

One of the coolest things I love is a foggy night at the beach. It's just something about it that's just really fun. I'm a pretty romantic guy, and I've always wanted to walk hand in hand, just sipping on coffee, or tea, just talking, enjoying each others company on the pier, listening to the sound of the crashing waves...that'd be so awesome. I guess my future wife will love me for that. :-)
I really love the beach, and wish I could live over here. The weather is nice almost all the time, there's the ocean to surf and boogie board in, the sand to jog on, great food, good people, it's just so much better than Bakersfield. I mean, the only thing I like about Bakersfield is how centrally located it is to everything. Pretty much two hours from anything. The high desert, L.A, the beach, Fresno (who wants to go there anyways?), it's all two hours away. Other than that, I care less for it. Hopefully, I can go to college, then get a job that's close to the beach.

No comments:

Donate a buck or two!