Monday, February 8, 2010

The Saints Came Marching In

Well, that was an exciting game last night! I was really expecting the Colts to win, but the Saints proved me wrong. I'm glad the team won for the first time, especially after everything that town's been through. The game was fun to watch, but gosh, the half time performance by The Who was PHENOMENAL! I've gotta say, for those guys being so old, they've still got it in 'em! To see those guys still rock out on those songs was pretty awesome to see. Old guys rock, what can you say? Haha and that stage setup was really sweet. I loved the lights and pyro setup they used. The lights, even on TV was bright, and the designs, and fluidity of it all was just uber rad. And speaking of The Who, I've got a small theory: They used a well known rock band from Britain, to subliminally promote adding teams in England, and other European countries! So, who's the Half Time performance next year? Paul McCartney? The Scorpions? Guess we'll have to wait and see....

No comments:

Donate a buck or two!