Monday, February 22, 2010

Teens

I recently got chewed out by a "friend", saying how much I've "changed", and how much of a "jerk I've become." I have, but I haven't. I mean, I've matured more in areas I lacked previously, and I've grown to watch what I say more than I did. If you don't like me for some reason in the past, or you think I did something wrong in the past, please just send me a message so I know what I did wrong. I'll apologize, and I will try to improve. There's always room for improvement. Anyways, I'm not like most teens. I don't conform to the latest trends, and I blaze my own trail. I do what I want, because I like it, not because it's "cool". Heck, me and two other friends had a formspring, and about two months later, 8-10 people from my old school had one!

This past year, I walked onto campus thinking I was "it". I knew a lot of girls liked me, and I knew a lot of guys didn't like me, because a lot of girls liked me. I let that get to my head. I'm sorry I acted arrogant, and I'm sorry I wasn't the class act I know I can be, and am striving to be. But since the first quarter of school, I've changed. I've mellowed out, and I don't really care about what girls like me. The way I see it, if you like me, and I like you, let's see where we can go with dating, and being a "couple". I don't consider myself to be a player, because at this age, we are just trying to figure out what we want in a person for out future spouse. So if there's something in a girl that's against my standards and morals, I'm not going to continue dating. I'm just tired of trying to be me, and getting crap for it. If you don't like who I am, or what I do, then here's some tips: 1. Don't go gossiping to your drama-infested friends. 2. Get over it. 3. Find a way to be nice, and come talk to me about the issue at hand.
Ok, rant's over. Now onto other stuff. . . . .


No comments:

Donate a buck or two!