Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Buying The Year: A Chick Fil A Employee Contest

Firstly: This is completely within the rules of the contest.

Tomorrow, or as some of you may be reading, today, is the start of a contest held for employees of Chick Fil A in Bakersfield. It's not a major contest, but the winner of the contest gets dinner and a movie. The goal, you may ask? Well, the employee who sells the most 2012 Chick Fil A Cow Calendars wins. The deadline is the end of December. Buy one. Buy seventy, and give them out as gifts! It's better than fruitcake, or used candy from last year...and grandma in idaho would actually enjoy this!

I'm totally shameless plugging myself on this, but I'd really love to win a free meal and movie. Especially because it'd mean a great date night for my girlfriend and I. If you so choose to help me out to win, you HAVE to buy from me at the store. 

"Well Jake, what if you're not in there when I am, and we miss each other?" 

Well, you can buy from someone else if you so choose, however, if you want to help me, I always try to post my daily hours I'm there on my facebook or twitter account. I hope for as much support as possible, as I'm a very competitive guy, but also a good loser to the one that wins in the end. 

No comments:

Donate a buck or two!