Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day after the wreck

I'm in math class right now, but I figured I'd give y'all a short update. I feel fine today. Not sore at all, had my work shift today, and now I've got class then a birthday party for my brother later tonight. I DO have a doctor appointment tomorrow to make sure I really am fine, and if there's ever any possible long term issues, we have it documented. My mom drove over to the junk yard today to get pics of my car during the day. They're currently on my iPhone right now, but I'll post those later tonight when I get a chance to upload those to my computer at home (sucks to have a laptop that's not an apple product like everything else I have...but I'll switch laptops later on when I have some spare cash). For now, I must thank everyone for the well wishes and prayers, I'm REALLY deeply appreciative of it, and glad I have such great people that care for my well being.

Now back to learning about 10's to the third power. ;) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have a brother???

Donate a buck or two!