Sunday, July 4, 2010

3rd Day In Branson










Yesterday we went on a dam tour, and then went to The Landing (outdoor mall) to see a Journey Tribute band, and a fireworks show.




Today I spent going back to Silver Dollar City. It's pretty much the midwest Knott's Berry Farm. Really cool park, with a western, down home feel. After hanging out at the park for most of the day, we came back to the condo, had a rather American dinner of hamburgers (every time I think of that word, Steve Martin in the Pink Panther comes to mind....dambeuurrrgers!"), watermelon, and lemonade! After a quick clean up, we split out and drove to some other random town in the middle of these hills to watch the fireworks.

Now I gotta say, if you get a chance to get "special" 3D glasses to view fireworks or any other light event, GET THEM. We got these prism 3D glasses that made the fireworks have prisms around the lights. It was AWESOME!! They really make the fireworks pop. I think Disney should jump on this, and sell these glasses at the World of Color...it'd be awesome to see it all like that.

Well, I'm gonna sign off and watch a movie. I think sitting poolside with my book and iPod sounds like a good plan for tomorrow.


No comments:

Donate a buck or two!