Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Photobucket

I FINALLY got around to seeing Inception. In....iMAX! I didn't see the point in seeing the mind blowing, thought extracting film on a screen any smaller. Now to post my thoughts on this film.
Christopher Nolan...well, he's the next Spielberg if he keeps up his films. Inception takes what the Matrix wanted to be, but never was, and plussed it.
I thought the film was just flat out amazing. The special effects were stunning. Who wouldn't be impressed to see a street horizon rise up, and then fold over right on top of you? The actors did a GREAT job. I was actually pretty surprised with Ellen Page. At first I was nervous of seeing Juno Magruff start twisting the dreams into giant cans of Orange juice, but she did very well! Also, is it just me, or did Joseph Gordon-Levitt remind you a little bit of the Joker? I personally think he looks a bit like Heath Ledger. Maybe they could get him to do the Joker for the third Batman? But that's for another post...

Overall, I really feel that this film is a surefire classic. The cast was great, the screenplay blew my mind, and the graphics were awesome. I can't wait to see what else Gotham's finest director has up his sleeves. Guess that's a riddle in itself, now isn't it?

No comments:

Donate a buck or two!