Thursday, July 15, 2010

Numbers in Days...

hey everyone...or the select few that actually read this thing...
I'm so ready to get home. I've had fun in Branson, but a month is too long for me to be on vacation. Two weeks is long enough for me. I've gotten to do some cool stuff, and I'll post a lot of photos when I actually have good enough wifi to do so.
  • Silver Dollar City
  • White Water Water Park
  • Jeerk Swedish Rock Show
  • Live Radio Broadcast
  • Princess Diana exhibit
  • Full day on the lake wake boarding and tubing
and more.

I can't thank my friend enough for paying for the whole trip. It's been a really awesome time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A month may seem like a eternity being away from family and some really great friends but reap in these vacation benefits. At least you can look back and say that you did some cool stuff in Branson :)

Gina D.

Donate a buck or two!