Sunday, June 26, 2011

10 followers, 10 things.

Ok because I'm so close to 10,000 tweets, I want to celebrate. I have 8 so far, so I only need two more. But the first ten followers to give me an idea of something to do with 10, I'll do, and post on video. Keep it clean, an pg-rated. So far I have:

1. @mainstreetjake Tweet 10 facts about yourself?
2. @mainstreetjake tweet your top 10 followers lol
3. @mainstreetjake Walk around your local mall and sing its a small world 10 times as loud as you can
4. @mainstreetjake dedicate your 10,000th to me.
5. @mainstreetjake Name your top ten favorite Pixar movies. Or top ten Disney rides/attractions.
6. @mainstreetjake eat 10 cheeseburgers? :)
7. @mainstreetjake 10 sets of 100 jump rope reps.
8. @mainstreetjake convince ten strangers to form a conga line?
9. @mainstreetjake watch the movie 10 with 10 of your guy friends? (I'm a child of the 70's)
10. @mainstreetjake red bull bombs!
There is two more spots! Be creative!

EDIT: one more spot!

DOUBLE EDIT: SPOTS ARE FILLED! I'll be filming all 10 of these this week, and will post them ASAP! Hope you enjoy this!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Donate a buck or two!