Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Speed. I am speed.




Past two days have been insane. I've been driving all over town filling out job applications before and after class. Yesterday I went to the following:
Roadhouse Grill
Mimi's cafe
Chili's
Sports chalet
Chick fil-a
Jamba juice
And barnes and noble.
Here's hoping I get something from one of these.

And I usually don't brag about stuff like this, or in general, but I totally scared my mom thinking I was going to be late to class today, considering I stopped by a friend's place for a bit before class, and I still had to go to the bank and vet office before class (they're both closed after I get out of class). Well..I got to Taft, ran those errands for her, and got to campus with 25 minutes to spare.
Whoop...teacher's here. Later!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Donate a buck or two!