Sunday, June 5, 2011

Pirates Marathon

Over the weekend I got to host a party at my place with a lot of friends. Nothing big, just hanging out watching all three of the Pirates films. It was actually more fun than I had thought it would be. The party was super laid back, and there wasn't any direct order the day went. We watched the films, and my dad (who happens to be a phenomenal grill master) cooked up burgers for everyone.

Side note, I really can't thank my parents enough for helping with this. Mom did the grocery shopping, dad grilled, and we all helped clean up after. They really were awesome to help out.

Here's some photos from the day:
 What's a party without ZooPals?
 Had to pick up Brooke and Emily. They're a fan of photos.
 Girls reading wedding magazines and stuff..
 :D

 Panorama shot of the group!

 This may or may not have been my second starbucks of the day. I may or may not be addicted.
 See? The ZooPals are chick approved!



 Dinnah!
 Okay, all 20-something of you...squeeze into the kitchen!
 It works...

 Yep. Still a fan of photos.


 Someone's got a birthday!
 This girl! Hey! She posed for a photo! Win.

 This guy...yea he may be my best friend...but he scares me with caffeine.
 This is what I get for them stealing my phone. They won't let ME take a photo, but they'll take one themselves.
 Emmie Rose.
 Me and 7-11.
 Mermaids and...wait what was it about?  I was distracted by mermaids.
 We were the last ones in the theater that night!
And...more people came back to the house to play poker until the wee morning hours. Don't trip, we play for chips.

Yea..I meant for that to rhyme. I really did.


I think the next time we do something like this...we're gonna party with Transformers. Maybe. We'll see. 

1 comment:

Patrick 'PJ' Campbell said...

A Transformers party could be be really fun...Just saying haha. I do enjoy those movies. :)

Donate a buck or two!