Thursday, June 9, 2011

College



Family tradition. First day of school, take a photo in front of this tree. Why, I don't know, but it's fun. 


Whoo! 



hehe, first day on campus and I'm the mayor on Formspring.

Seriously. I-5 sucks going southbound. One lane, and trucks that drive slow.

First day of college, I get home, and my high school diploma was in my mailbox. 


I've been meaning to write about this since Tuesday. I started my first college class Tuesday out at Taft College, and I like it so far! I mean, it's not full blown college yet, but it's a start. I'm just stoked to be out of high school. First thing my teacher said in class was: "Everything is on you. I'm here to get paid, and tell you what to study. Not when to study, or how much to study. This is all you." I really loved hearing that. I liked the guidance the teachers gave in high school, but I also love the free independence of study with college. As long as I get it done before the date, it's fine.

I'm really excited about this next step in life. It's going to be a lot of fun, and I can't wait to see how the rest of this year goes with all of it.

No comments:

Donate a buck or two!