Thursday, February 24, 2011

Scaling These Walls

Finally got to go rock climbing today. Granted it was indoors, and not something totally death defying like scaling granite faces with merely cracks to work with, but none the less, I had a great time. I'm considering going once or twice a month to the gym in town and climbing. It's a great body workout. It's not repetitive like bench exercises, because you're pulling your own body weight. You have to lift, and strain yourself to get to the top. And trust me, over time, you get REALLY sore. But it's not a sore that makes you feel bad. It's a soreness that makes you feel like you've accomplished something awesome. I know after two hours of climbing, my forearms were really ready to just give out on me. Guess I need to get back to the wall more.

No comments:

Donate a buck or two!