Friday, February 25, 2011

A Word, Please? Number 3 - Alex Lucero

Here's my third interview with a MiceChatter known as Rage, and a tweeter known as Horrorshowfame.

Name: Alex Lucero

Age:23

Hometown:Northridge, CA

Favorite Disney Character:Peter Pan

Life motto: There’s no need to fret over the small things in life, there are people in this world who have it worst, so when you think you have it bad, think again.

Favorite Disney Ride? Haunted Mansion/Jungle Cruise

iPhone or Blackberry? iPhone

What’s something you do every day, without exception? As soon as I wake up, I pick up my phone to see if I have any missed text or phone calls.

$100,000. What do you do with it? Give most of it to my parents, put some aside to get a decent apartment, and spoil my friends.

If you had a 'celebrity hall pass' who would you pick? Mila Kunis. I would have also given this answer prior to Black Swan.

Favorite musician? Robb Flynn of Machine Head, he’s become my role model in life.

Best text you’ve ever gotten?
Alex:I just saw Betty White, why is Betty White across the street from this Slipknot event I’m at?”
Friend: “Maybe Betty white is into Slipknot.”

Mac or PC? PC

What do you think will happen in 2012? 2012 is the poor mans answer to Y2K.

You’re in charge of the Disneyland resort for a week: what do you do? I would mainly work on Tomorrowland. Start off with plans for the people mover track, freshen up the Innoventions building, maybe do a “Waters of Mars” ride where the Nemo Subs are. And if I have time bring some better food into the parks.

Best Disney Park? I would have to pick Disneyland since I grew up going to that park every year. I do enjoy Disney’s Hollywood Studios though, except for that horrific back lot tour, never has a ride made me more angry than that ride.

Favorite Disney ride? Umm, Jake... you asked me this already. How about favorite Walt Disney Ride? My favorite Walt Disney World ride would have to be The Great Movie Ride. I desperately want that ride over at California Adventure, I could tell the Cast Members would enjoy working on that ride.
(editors note: this is what I get for copying and pasting the questions over, while adding new questions. lol)
Favorite Johnny Depp movie? Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. I could watch that movie all day.

Mickey D’s or BK? Neither, Buffalo Wild Wings. ;) If I HAD to choose then I would choose Mickey D’s for their crispy chicken nuggets.

Pizza: Chicago or New York style? New York style. Hollywood has some of the best New York style pizza in LA.

Best thing a girl's said to you? “ Hey. Are you DJ Rage?” My friend thinks your cute.” My old nickname back around 10 years ago was DJ Rage, and how some random girl at a bowling alley knew that was just shocking, but awesome at the same time.

Buddah or Jesus? Jesus since he has brought so much joy into my life.

coke or pepsi? Mexican Coke because of the real sugar.

Favorite Medical TV drama? House. Hugh Laurie is just incredible.

Favorite shoes? Vans. Heck, I’m wearing my lucky pair right now, and I don’t care if they have holes in the bottom, the are comfortable.

If you were to be a professional athlete, what sport do you want to be in? Football. It’s just a great team sport, and hey, you could get some aggression out while your playing.

Blond or Brunette? I’m a sucker for blonds.

What's your biggest fear? Flying in an airplane. Not because of terrorism, but because of engine failure or some other mechanical error.

Do you twitter? Occasionally. I’m trying to get back into it since it’s pretty informative.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

man i am loving these interviews. you should interview the disney twitters. i bet murphy or harolds would be hilarious lol

Donate a buck or two!