Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Walking Zombie

I finally have a chance to sit down and write. This week has been INSANE. I've been working a lot since I've landed the job at Chick Fil A, and then this past week my mom's needed help moving her office over to a new building, so I've been the one they call when they need the heavy stuff (file cabinets and bigger boxes) moved for them. Needless to say, there's been A LOT of stuff I've moved. And between helping her out, and work, then getting the new Disney Park Secrets blog project up and running (still really not much on there, just got the page 'live'.), I've gotten very little sleep, and there's still very little sleep to come, seeing that I'll be closing Chick Fil A tomorrow night with all my awesome co-workers, and then I get home, wake up early on Saturday to drive down to Anaheim with my bro Austen, and we'll be at D23 all day. Sunday's still unknown schedule-wise, but I might end up spending the afternoon with my friend Justus who plays bass for Streetside Vinyl (local band. Went to high school with these guys), and we're gonna probably check out locations for a band photoshoot.

Oh, and I also start college classes for fall semester Monday Afternoon. The insanity isn't going to stop, but at least I can thank God for the man who realized that if you brew a lot of small brown beans together in really hot water, you get this wonderful, hot fluid that gives you a lot of energy.

And now friends are here...so we're gonna bonfire the night away.

Until later...I'm a walking zombie.

No comments:

Donate a buck or two!