Sunday, March 18, 2012

Photos For Sale

Hey internet dwellers, I'm writing this post to let you know that yes, just like the rest of the world I'm trying to make money. For those interested or want to purchase photo scans of my photos (an ever expanding collection), I'd like to sell you prints of them. I'm still working out a more streamlined way of doing this, however for now, I have a link to my Facebook album, which you can choose from. How this will work is you can buy them through my pay pal account (link on the side of the page), and send me your contact info and we'll work out a profitable price. I'll get the photo printed in high quality of the size you wish, and send it to you, and you just pay through my pay pal account. For those interested in buying prints of the photos, e-mail me at mainstreetjake@yahoo.com, tweet at me (@mainstreetjake), or leave comments here on the blog. Thanks for any future purchases you may buy! 

No comments:

Donate a buck or two!