Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What Color To Paint a FoamTard's Main Street?


Yesterday the lovely MiceChat twitter account got a photo of the repainted Blue Ribbon Bakery. 

It's not blue.


It's red. 


What I find funny is that Steve DeGaetano and Mr. Wiggins must be turning in their Disney bedsheets right now. 


See, whenever something like this happens, I laugh for a while. Back in the day when I was on MiceChat I tried to diffuse foamtards. Well, foamtard's fires can't be put out with foam retardant. If you want a fun read, check the link: HERE

Basically what I'm getting at here is that I think it's funny people got so bent on changing paint on an area of the park that isn't even CLOSE to what Marceline Missouri looks like. Heck, even the City Hall building on Main Street is designed after the Court House in COLORADO. It's just a park guys. That's it. 

No comments:

Donate a buck or two!