Saturday, March 10, 2012

Photos From The Set: Freaky Deaky


This is a film I'm really excited to see this summer. It's not to the scale of Avengers, or Dark Knight Rises,  but Freaky Deaky is going to be a great summer film. The cast alone is going to be fun to watch together. From Crispin Glover to Andy Dick, I'm excited to see another Elmore Leonard film hit the silver screen, and especially since the film is made by my friend, Charlie Matthau. If you don't know about the film, it's set in 1974 with a group of 60s radicals who take their ex-bomb squad skills to the streets of Los Angeles, filled with revenge.

Crispin Glover..just another day at work, right?

Even last summer when we first met at the Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides premiere, we chatted a bit about the film, but much like any good director he didn't say much. I still don't know too much about the film, but from everything Charlie has told me, it's going to be really wonderful to watch. 

Light one up for me?


No comments:

Donate a buck or two!