Monday, May 16, 2011

33TO33 Leaderboard


Welcome to the first of the Monday 33TO33 Updates. We’ve had five full days of competition. I’ve asked 29 questions and 56 total points have been awarded. In the future, I anticipate that this weekly update will be pretty brief and to the point… I’ll tell you the “Top 10 Players” by points. But this week, before we do that, I wanted to provide a few tips and reminders first.
  • The answer to or winning photo of a question will come in the form of a RETWEET of the first correct tweet. So, look for that. You can stop answering if you see that. No points for the second time someone gets it right. Or the twentieth. ;)
  • If I ask for a photo, include your Photocard in the picture. It has to be the printed Photocard that is available from the blog post that announced this contest. It cannot be anything else, even a piece of paper with the same information written on it. At least one person has left the contest over this, but it was in the rules. Sorry…
  • This one has been a sticking point… On questions where text (ONLY) is your reply (Trivia or “Where is this photo?,” your FIRST tweet is the one I’ll consider your answer. “One answer” wasn’t initially a rule, but it became immediately clear that it needed to be one on the very first day of the contest (May 11, 2011) and thus is now a rule. However, if the question asks for a photo of something (Scavenger), more than one try will be accepted. 
  • If you aren’t in the Parks and I ask you to take a picture of something, it doesn’t do much good to tell me “Oh, I know the answer… That’s the Village Haus, in Fantasyland!” and not provide a picture. You are simply helping other people beat you. If I ask for a picture, you don’t get points for just knowing what the answer is. While it certainly doesn’t BOTHER ME if you do that, do keep in mind you’ll be helping someone ELSE win points that should be yours!
  • If I ask for a picture of you doing something, say, drinking out of a Disney cup, make sure you send me a picture of you in the picture actually DOING THAT, and not just a picture of a Disney cup. And make sure you have the Photocard too. If I just ask for a picture of a cup, that’s all I need. It doesn’t matter If you are in the picture or not. Pay attention to what I ask.
  • Don’t be SUPER paranoid about when the questions will come… You need sleep too. I’ll make a deal with you: The questions won’t ever come between 2am and 6am. GAME ON for the other 20 hours of the day though. ;)
  • If you “don’t agree” with this contest, or you “don’t feel that it’s fair,” you are under no obligation to play. 
  • Last but not least… There isn’t MUCH of this going on, but please stop complaining about the rules or the results of a game that I am providing for free. I’m not a tyrant, and I’m not going to run this game like one, but please… just stop. It’s just a fun game!
Oh-kay… Now on to the 33TO33 Leaderboard!



33TO33 Top Ten! 

NOTE: This leaderboard is updated as of 9:00AM Monday Morning, Pacific Standard Time. 

1. @meritmarquee 18
    3,2,2,2,2,3,2,2
2. @cynthiarebecca 5
    2,1,2
3. 
@erinbev 5
    2,3
4. @AmandaHearon 4
    2,2
5. 
@ohcandyce 4
    1,3
6. @Leah_Juliana 3
    3
7. @Lucas_j 2
    2
8. @sweetnsawa 2
    2
9. @jindylouwho 2
    2
10. @skillysmurf 2
    2


In the Runnings:
@Mayu_Mae 2
2

@nemofinder22 2
2

@chelsey_dillon 1
1

@jeannguyen 1
1

@diametricdreams 1
1

@mycroft16 1
1


@Nicholasmayer 1
1

No comments:

Donate a buck or two!