Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Flying By At the Speed of Light

I really should be blogging more. I've been up to a lot, but I guess since I've been up to doing a lot, that leaves little time to actually post about it. So...here's a update, and I'll try to blog more frequently, because, y'know, people like reading this. I think.


New Car

Free Car? Check.


My aunt got a new car, and since I need a set of wheels for college, she gave me her car! All I have to do is keep my grades up and not get any tickets, and I can keep it. I love this thing already. It's a little beat up, but it's really rad. Plus it gets decent MPG.


The Princess and Her Castle
Imagination and Playtime? Check.

Knowing people really helps sometimes. We got Hannah a play set for her fourth birthday, and she's been outside playing on it nonstop now! We know the owners who distribute these, so we got an awesome deal on it.

RIO!

3D Birds? Blue Sky made a good movie!? Whaaa?


Finally broke down and went to see Rio. I must say, it's really good. I usually don't go to the movies to see a animated film outside Pixar because I don't feel it's worth my $10. BUT this one caught my eye, and I was getting nothing but positive reviews from friends. It was definitely worth it for me. I'd suggest seeing it.

Hannah's Birthday





We went out to Elephant Bar to celebrate Hannah's Fourth Birthday. She's so awesome. I'm blessed to have such an amazing little sister. I'm still amazed she's been with us for three years now. But I can't help but wonder what her birth mom is thinking every time this year. It's a sobering thought, really. 



College! 
I'm now officially signed up for Junior College, and am going to get my basics out of the way, then transfer to a UC or CSU school down south and possibly major in film, minor in communications, or even double major in both. Not totally sure yet. But what I AM sure about is that I'm two years away from getting out of Kern County. Here's to it going by faster than I expect. 


On Stranger Screenings


I'm three days away from getting into this really rad premiere! It's going to be an amazing time, and I can't wait to go. If you have a twitter account, follow me (click on the orange and blue twitter box on the right to go to my page) if you want a live tweet-cast from the red....er....black carpet. If not, then I'll try to post photos on here via my blogpress iPhone app. 

On top of all this, there's been some asking about relationships...and there's no girl on the scene right now. Still single. There, answer your question? Cool. 


Alright, I'm off to go to practice for my behind the wheel test. 

Hope you've enjoyed the speedy update of things. I promise to try to blog more. 
And if you liked this, or just want to be nice, please get the word out, share my site on your facebook, twitter, tumblr, and (for the three of you that still use it) Myspace. 



No comments:

Donate a buck or two!