Monday, May 23, 2011

I Wipe Myself Clean of This Mess..





seriously guys? That's the best you can do? I can say I'm disappointed..I was hopefully expecting more than just TPing all over the school. Sure, it's classic, but get original! Hit home. You had one shot at this, and struck out swinging. Should have put soap on the lawn. Planted flowers on the football field (naturally, in your rivals colors, or logo).



If you haven't noticed, I'm sadly disappointed in my senior friends at BCHS. As a guy that got away with a lot of relatively decent pranks, from selling fake elevator passes to the freshman, gaining them access to the exclusive 'seniors only' rooftop pool, to buying the detention teacher a Pizookie from BJ's to get out of my detention, I was hoping they could outdo themselves. But no, all they did was TP the school.

Here's hoping this year's juniors, next year's seniors can out do this. It's not going to be too hard.

No comments:

Donate a buck or two!