Tuesday, May 31, 2011

For The Record

I'm doing this to keep my nose clear.

A twitter follower of mine has been known to harass me a bit, and I usually let it slide off my back. But this is something that is NOT cool. They claim it's humorous, but I really don't see the funny in a tweet regarding a news coverage of a Northern California teen sexually assaulting a 17 year old girl at ElecTRONica, and asking "What did you do?!".

First off, when this apparently happened  on May 20th, I was no where near the parks. I was in my hometown. I had a morning meeting at Starbucks with a friend to discuss his upcoming holiday light shows, and the video he wants me to shoot for him. After that, we met up with a group of friends from my old high school and saw Pirates 4. Got lunch after that, and we all headed home. The rest of the day I was with my family. The last time I was remotely close to Disneyland was May 7th and 8th for the Pirates 4 Premiere.


I'm doing this to lay this stupid accusation to bed. Ironically enough, they already caught the suspect.

This twitter follower is now blocked, after multiple attempts of asking to stop with the posts. Calling me a D*** doesn't help the case either. For future note of anyone trying to do the same thing this follower did: I screen shot everything that comes as harassing, or threatening. Want to be a jerk about things, just remember that what you say, even if you delete it after posting it, I'll still have screenshot of it.

The false accusations thrown my way need to be addressed appropriately, and this is the best way possible. I wish to hold my self to a very high regard, and try to be the best man I can be. When something like this comes up and goes against my morals and values, I try to nip it in the bud as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your time.

> Jake

No comments:

Donate a buck or two!