Thursday, May 19, 2011

Filming Life

Just throwing this out there for those who are interested in, or are bored at the late shift at work. I've got a youtube page with..well videos. But of anything..just stuff that I've filmed. If you want, check them out, if not, that's cool too. But you're missing out on quality life entertainment at its finest here. Just so you know.



We got bored at McLintocks in Pismo, so we had our own rodeo!


My little Sister Hannah listing the World of Color (this was before she even saw the show!)

NOW, if you watch any of the videos I'm posting, I'd love for you to view this one. This documented our trip to China to get my little sister we adopted, and it's one that is very special to me.


 disney trips with friends:





And finally....

hannah sneaking her leapster to bed...I used to do the same thing as a kid...


....but when I was a kid, I didn't have a fancy educational video game system.
I HAD A BOOK.


1 comment:

Greg said...

Clearly, I am some sort of hardcore fan, as I have already seen all of those videos.

Donate a buck or two!