Monday, August 6, 2012

Back from...somewhere

I really haven't been on here enough lately. I know this place looks like a dump, and that's because I want to try to find a cool new background for my page.

So where have I been? Well right now I'm sitting at my iMac blogging, watching TRON: Legacy on my Tv, chatting with some friends and thinking of my life.

MainStreetJake is pretty much gone. I was tired of the crap I was getting, and want to start fresh. I was being harassed so much because of MiceChat excrementalists and foamtards, and the trolls that didn't like things I was doing, that it wasn't much fun to deal with. I've got a new twitter handle (@mr__twitchy) and I'm trying to stick to being more private with it (not tweeting photos of myself or anything like that), but then again, you can log on to the past history of here and see me, so it sort of defeats the purpose.

Anyway, I'm coming off a current break up from my girlfriend of nine months, and it sucks. It still does, because I see things that remind me of her, and how fun the relationship was. For those wanting to know, it just was going different ways right now with our lives. She wants to stay in Bakersfield and teach, and I want to get into Imagineering or anything really, with Disney, and living in Southern California. She's a wonderful girl, and I really wish that her dreams come true.

And as of right now, I'm day dreaming. There's a lot that I've been thinking about, and I really want them to happen in time. First off, moving south. I really can't stand Bakersfield. It's great for those that want to settle down and start a small town life. But over time I've realized that that is not what I want. I want to be where creativity thrives, and dreams are made for not just myself, but I can help make others dreams come true as well. Los Angeles, and Orange County is my muse. This is where I find my best ideas and true love of life. I can surf. I can dine at places all the time that aren't chain restaurants, but quality dining locations that are world renowned. There is SO much more to things there than this town, and that's what I really want to have. More possibilities.

All in all, I'm excited for what will happen with my life. I'm not worried about what hardships I might face, or how things will play out. It'll be a grand adventure, and I'm ready for this ride. 

2 comments:

Preston Yarger said...

I'm happy for you Jake, and I pray that everything will work out

dizneytwit said...

Good luck on your adventure! Really admire your goal of Disney Imagineering. Go for it!

Donate a buck or two!