Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Girl.

I've posted this a long time a go, but I want to resurface this, and see what you guys think. Still haven't found the girl in this dream of mine, but she's out there somewhere.


I miss the beach. I want to feel the cold pacific surround me as I get barreled.
I want that sticky feeling of dried saltwater, and my hair all a mess because I left my hat at home.
I want the smell of a great seafood place right off the beach, tempting me with it's salty, buttery aromas.

But, then, there's the girl.

The one riding the waves alongs side me.
The one running her fingers through my mop of what I call a hairstyle.
The one who's holding my hand, playing with my fingers as we walk up to that great seafood restaurant...all the while, me thinking, "why did she pick me, of all guys?"
The one girl who takes me 45 minutes to kiss her goodnight because we're talking too much..
..and then spending another three hours talking on the phone, until she falls alseep on the other end of the line.
This, is when I realize, life could not get any better.

No comments:

Donate a buck or two!