Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Crazy Day

Yea, today's been crazy! Work, drive to class, have class with a good friend in there, drive back to town, have lunch at Chick Fil A (hold your complaints, I wanted chicken, and not from the Colonel!), 5 minute meet up with someone, drive to Barnes and Noble, picked two books (The 500 by Matthew Quirk, and Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter) I chose to read for my class, drive back, finish work, now for an afternoon of homework, then onto open house at the high school for our foreign exchange student. Back home for homework, and sleep.

I love this life. I'm never stopping, always going, always smiling and having fun. This is what makes me happy is constantly moving. Like the tide of the ocean, it's always going in one direction or another.

I had some other ideas to post about some stuff, but it's not worth the time or confrontation from people I'd get for it. I'll just leave it at this: Hypocritical natures often are jaded by their own realities and fail to see how things really work, and who people really can be.

No comments:

Donate a buck or two!