Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hell Hath No Fury Like a Pissed Off Grandma

For those on my facebook page, this pertains to you.

Dang...you know, sometimes I just let other people fight the battle, while I watch and see how it plays out. This is insane to me.

For those that don't know: people (in general) have occasionally been making comments about my breakup with Jami. Some have been supportive, others not as much. For those not as supportive, my grandmother has been hitting back just as quick as others have been hitting, and I gotta say, she's got some wit to her posts for those replying back negatively. It's really funny to watch her fight back.

I'm going to leave it at this for those that feel differently about my decision to end it with Jami: I made my decision based on heart, not mind. I feel what I did was right, and if you disagree, well you can freely sit and stew in your own juices. Jami is a wonderful girl. She is funny, adorable, and well determined to follow her dreams. But it's just not right for me right now to handle a relationship, nor do I beleive that it'd work right in the long term, as I've said before. Can't you credit a guy for not dragging things out, and leading it on? I know she's upset, hurt, and broken hearted. I am too. But life sucks sometimes when you lose something you thought would be so great for so long.

With that said, for those reading this and on my facebook list as well: Please contact me privately if you want to talk about this to me. I'll answer any questions and feedback you have about everything that has gone down.

Now back to your regularly scheduled life...

No comments:

Donate a buck or two!