Monday, August 27, 2012

Dazed and Amazed - The Turn Around Weekend

This past weekend was insane. Work was taking forever on Friday, but mainly because I had amazingly awesome plans that I was waiting to follow through with. My family decided to get their annual passes again at Disney (I've had mine since July), and I was going with some good high school friends as well.

I mean, I made a entire playlist of songs for the night. It was gonna be amazing. But I really don't have much else to say right now, mainly because it's monday, and I don't want to type up some grand story. So here's photos, and I'll finish with some other stuff at the end.


 We're here! :)

The twin met up with us! 



Huh...what's in the envelop...

Yea...he got a surprise.










Mama soaking in the new Land. 




No comments:

Donate a buck or two!