Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Constructing the Caribbean

You know, after being invited to go along to the Pirates Premiere, I was kind of in a dream about it. I knew I was going, but the reality hasn't sunk in until yesterday when the first photos of the screen and "theatre" seats started to be constructed in the park.

Now I'm really excited because eleven days from now, I'll be on the black carpet with other fans, celebrities, and the cast of the fourth Pirates installment. It's a very surreal feeling, I have to admit.

For those lurking with Twitter accounts, follow me if you want a live coverage of the events that night. I'll be tweeting as much as possible. (link to my page is on the right side of the page.)

I really can't wait for this experience, and I'm very lucky that a follower on twitter gave me an extra ticket. It's going to be a fun night with them, and with the overall event! 

No comments:

Donate a buck or two!