Thursday, April 14, 2011

No Comment.


Just asking anyone else..have you had a interesting time trying to view your comments on statuses, or other statuses on either the Facebook website, or mobile? I woke up this morning and checked my page like I normally do, and I saw the comments from last night.

I get to work, and then get a notification that someone commented on my status about how I needed my morning coffee. I try to see what they say and...



nothing.


My status was there. But no comments. As a techie, and just a normal user of the site, it can get frustrating not seeing what people are saying back! I guess the addiction in the movie is just as evident in reality.

Has anything similar happened to you on Facebook lately? Leave a comment and let me know!

> Jake

No comments:

Donate a buck or two!