Monday, April 11, 2011

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirates Premiere For Me.

Walking the red carpet with the likes of them.




Well dreams DO come true. After 1/2 joking about someone sending me a ticket to the premiere, someone tweeted at me and told me I'm going to the premiere! So come May 7th, this inland surfer and blogger is going to be walking the black carpet to the premiere of the Fourth Pirates installment. I'll be tweeting as much as possible, and (if I get the app in time) blogging the occasional photo as well. 

Some people I've heard complain that the ticket prices ($1,000 a piece) are a bit steep. I can agree that they are pricey, but if I had the cash, you can bet that I would have paid my way. The money going to charity, and getting to go to my favorite film series' premiere THREE WEEKS before the official world debut? Yea I'd pay for it. 

Thank you very much to the follower that is allowing me to tag along with your group! I promise I won't slurp my soda too loud during the premiere. ;-) 

Setting Sail Soon.

No comments:

Donate a buck or two!