Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dreams be Dreams

Got bored, thought of the beach, and girls. And this came from my thoughts.

I miss the beach.

I want to feel the cold pacific ocean surround me as I roll over the top of the breaking wave on my surfboard.

I want that sticky feeling of dried ocean water, and my hair all a mess 'cause I left my hat at home.

I want the smell of a great seafood place swirl its tempting salty, buttery aromas in front of me, luring my stomach into endless groans of hunger.

Then,

There's the girl.

The one that is right next to me on the wave.

The one running her fingers playfully through my messy head of hair.

The one who walks with me hand in hand, playing with my fingers, walking up to that restaurant right off the beach.

The girl that wants me, and only me to kiss her goodnight.

Then, to go home, call her, tell her goodnight, just to hear her voice one last time for the night.

...and then to wake up, and do it all over again the next day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this must be quite a special girl to you since, as i recall, there was a post very similar to this last year

Red Leader said...

actually, it's just a dream girl. It's not written secretly for any girl. I thought I'd bring an old piece of writing back since more people are starting to view the site, and see what people thought.

Donate a buck or two!