Sunday, July 10, 2011

Autobots, Roll Out

Had another movie marathon at the house yesterday. Again it was a lot of fun. These parties are really laid back, and usually we hardly even pay attention to the movies..we just put them on, watch and talk. It just gives a good excuse to get a bunch of people together to hang out. Oh, and then bombard the local theater with 30+ people to see a showing of a movie.

 Thanks to my buddy @alexander247 on twitter, I'm now hooked on the Dermandar app. Group shot of the party.
 Picking up Ghetto-off-brand-but-still-amazingly-delicious-sodas with the "this is my asian smile" Samoan.
 "I don't like the first shot. Lets take a second." "brooke you're such a girl.."
We're the awesome people who dared driving the ghetto slums of town to bring....


 Ghetto soda!

 and ghetto pizza! We're such awesome people.
oh, and a final shot of where all the ladies were. I know, I know, its a kitchen joke, but it was too funny not to pass up.


I'm hoping to do another sequel party, and I'm definitely not doing one for Harry Potter...that'd take way too long. But There'll eventually be another party for a movie sequel in the future! Apparently people like coming to these..

No comments:

Donate a buck or two!