Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Boy33 - where is he?

I've had a few people ask me where Boy33 is today.

One was even a question referring to him as my butt buddy. (quick address to that: boy33 has a boyfriend, and I'm 100% straight. Actually going on a date with a girl from high school soon)

Anywhoosiers, people were asking where his page was, and why it's apparently shut down. To be honest, I don't know where he is, what he's doing, or why his page is down. Whatever has happened, I wish him the best of luck with it all.

Thing is, him and I don't talk much any more due to a falling out. Don't worry, we don't hate each other and aren't sworn enemies. Nothing like that. But we just don't talk much anymore, so I don't know what he's up to. Hope this answers your guys' question.


EDIT: Thank you anonymous commenter for catching that typo. I meant to put "and aren't", instead of "and are". See, it helps when you proofread your papers, kids! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't hate each other and are sworn enemies? Umm confused! You just said you 2 don't hate each other but are sworn enemies, which basically means you 2 hate each other. Typo?

Anyways, I really hope he's alright and nothing bad happened to him

Anonymous said...

Hahaha your welcome for me catching that typo

Anonymous said...

Wasn't he supposed to be going to DLP sometime soon? Maybe he is just out of coverage range.

Disneyland Obsession said...

I tried to send a message to him and it didn't go through. I have'nt seen a post from him in a while. I do hope that he returns to Twitter, I did enjoy his tweets.

Donate a buck or two!