Wednesday, July 13, 2011

FormSprung

Well, some have been begging me to re-open my formspring account. Not going to happen. I don't have a problem overall with the anonymous button, but when people use it to push the limits, that's when I draw the line. It's supposed to be fun, not all out debates on heavy topics all the time. Heck, it even cost a good friendship with me. I don't want that to happen again.

Thing is, people ask questions, then I give them my honest answer, they don't like it, and then go on a rage spree. If you don't like what I answered, deal with it. You're the one that asked in the first place, which means there's a 50/50 chance of getting an answer you like or not.

In regards to friendships and acquaintances, I really don't want to lose any more because of the site. It caused me enough grief as it is, and because of differing views on some heavy topics, people didn't want to be my friend, which they have the right to be or not, but I would hope that we could at least put the differences we DO have aside, and be friends on the things we agree on/have in common.

At the end of all this, I've discontinued my formspring. If you DO wish to know more of my thoughts on something, leave a comment on here, send me an e-mail at mainstreetjake@yahoo.com, or tweet at me (@mainstreetjake). Oh, and I just now have google+, so if you want to add me on there, feel free! Just look for "Jacob W." or try this link...not sure if it'll work or not. https://plus.google.com/u/0/113649361118023616139/posts

No comments:

Donate a buck or two!