Friday, July 22, 2011

New Level of Attraction Headaches.



Well, you can insert your ear splitting, and eye-jarring complaints here. Comic Con displayed footage of the new Transformers 3D ride coming next Spring to Universal Studios Hollywood.

Can't really say I'm totally looking forward to this. Sure, it'll be all flashy and cool, and the technology behind the ride is going to rock. But the theme of it isn't going to rock in a good way. I may be a hater of Transformers, but when you have giant moving metal robots fighting in front of you on a regular screen, that's jarring and hard to watch as it is. Let alone in 3D, and literally right in your lap. I hope it's a lot better than the movies, and from the talk I've heard, it does sound promising. I'm just not a huge fan of the Bayhem on screen, that's the big reason why I'm so leery of the ride. 

I'll give it a shot eventually, but right now, 2012 is going to be all about racing through desert mountains with Lightning McQueen, and walking through vintage Los Angeles for me.

No comments:

Donate a buck or two!